The Quartzophone Solo is a single quartz crystal tube tuned to F#, high heart in chakra terms. Activating the tube creates a beating sound that increases brain coherence. It is similar to a listening to a tuning fork or aluminum sound tube only much more profound.
The Solo is seated on an acrylic base and come with one padded striker or mallet.
How to Play the Quartzohone Solo
- Place your instrument on a flat surface or hold it in your hand.
- Practice deep, abdominal breathing for several minutes.
- Using the striker, tap gently, directly in the middle of the tube: this creates a powerful vibrato and a pure, clear sound.
- Hold the instrument in your hand and wave it back and forth to create unique, powerful sound waves.
- To receive the greatest benefit, let the instrument resonate freely, until the sustain sound fades away completely.
- Start with short sessions (3-5 minutes) and increase gradually over time, according to your experience and your needs.
Your Quartzophone instrument is warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship, for one year from the date of original purchase. This warranty does not cover tubes, strings, accessories, transport damage, accidents, normal wear-and-tear, abrasion, misuse, abuse or neglect, loss of use or other consequential damages. Any alteration voids this warranty. In case of a claim under warranty, Mine Cristal will supply you with parts and instructions. This warranty is limited and does not include any compensation for any loss arising. Our liability will not exceed the purchase price of the instrument.